So, we learned a bit about Twitter, but next is the challenge(s).
- do you have a Twitter account – if not, get one. You may not post much initially, but follow a number of colleagues and feeds that are relevant to your work
- consider exploring Twitter as a Personal Learning Network. A good starting point will be “champions” in your field. Follow some of those – who are they, what tags do they use?
- Get a practice Moodle website or the one you’ll be using in future and embed a Twitter account or search in the course?
- Consider other ways that you can utilize Twitter in your teaching
- Share your ideas with this group with the hashtag #trutwittertry